Invisible Aligner Fabrication Course
Invisible Aligner Fabrication
2 Day Course
For technicians with some knowledge of dental anatomy and occlusion.
Participants learn controlled incremental resetting of anterior teeth. With each setup, two appliances will be made using single laminate hard plastics of different thicknesses. Each appliance possesses flexibility to distribute tooth-moving forces to the patient's dentition, obtained from the setup model.
- Method of creating single and multi-stage setups of anterior teeth
- Control of incremental tooth movement and instrumentation used
- Review of auxiliary aligner designs
- Clinical adjustment methods/aids
- Use and application of instruments and materials
Course Fee: $485.00
|May 15 - 16||