Indirect Bonding Course
1 Day Course
For inexperienced or advanced technicians.
Participants learn how to determine bracket placement and attach brackets to the model using bonding adhesives, techniques for making several tray styles and transferring them to the patient, and the advantages and disadvantages of different adhesives.
- Determining bracket placement
- Attaching brackets to the model using bonding adhesives to create customized bases
- Placing of brackets on model, manually or with precision instrumentation
- The techniques for making several styles of trays, and the materials used
- Advantages and disadvantages of different clinical bonding adhesives
Course Fee: $300.00
|Mar. 10||May 19||Nov. 16|