Smart Moves® Invisible Hard/Soft Aligner System
Great results without the high cost.
The Smart Moves® Invisible Hard/Soft Aligner System offers
exceptional seating and movement, high predictability, and
superior patient comfort.
The Smart Moves System is a cost efficient, highly-effective
solution for anterior tooth alignment, and, with no preset
number of aligners to purchase, you only pay for the setups
you need – not a set price for an 'entire system' of appliances
you may never use!
With Smart Moves, you'll achieve up to 1 mm of
controlled, predictable anterior movement per
setup (two aligners) for a very reasonable cost.
- No preset number of aligners
- A system that is more affordable
and tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Treatment will be within financial reach
for a greater number of patients.
- 1.3 mm Invisacryl Hard/Soft material is highly elastic, providing exceptional
tooth movement, seating, and patient comfort.
- Up to 1 mm of controlled, predictable anterior movement per setup.
- One impression can provide up to three setups and 3 mm of movement.
- Step 1: Send us upper and lower polyvinyl siloxane impressions, or stone
models and an Rx.
- Step 2: We’ll evaluate your case, verify setups requested, or provide you a
- Step 3: You’ll receive two, four, or six progressive aligners. If you desire
additional movement beyond six aligners, Steps 1-3 are repeated.
*The INVISACRYL™ thermal-forming material is exclusive to Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd.
and is not associated with INVISALIGN® owned by Align Technology, Inc.
Download Rx Form
Download Appliance Enhancement Instructions
Made from upper
and lower PVS impressions or stone models. One impression can produce up to three setups, two aligners per setup.
Fabricated of 1.3 mm Invisacryl Hard/Soft material.
Inner laminate is soft and highly elastic to provide exceptional tooth movement, seating, and patient comfort.
Fabricated of hard
1 mm Invisacryl, this Aligner completes the tooth movement for the setup.