Treat periodontal disease using the Perio Protect Method®, a dentist prescribed home delivery system designed to effectively treat periodontitis and gingivitis. The Perio Protect system features comfortable and easy-to-use Perio Trays®, an FDA-cleared medical device that overcomes the crevicular flow. The custom fabricated trays offer varying thicknesses and differing extensions to support a special seal that gently guides the recommended medications into the periodontal pocket.
The Perio Protect Method requires a doctor’s prescription and supervision, but is often
staff-directed and the treatment protocols are managed at home by the patient.
Perio Protect Method offers:
• Long-term disease management
• Systematic approach to reduce tissue destruction and promote healing
• Solution to overcome crevicular flow
• Easy and comfortable homecare system
• Excellent patient compliance with visible results
• Treatment program that can be staff-directed and doctor supervised with
no new equipment or personnel needed
• Insurance coverage
• Source of recurring revenue
Becoming a Perio Protect Provider:
In addition to a Webinar/Seminar, you can also become a Perio Provider by conducting a Self-Study. To purchase the Self-Study Kit, go to www.perioprotect.com.
The most popular and convenient method to become a Perio Provider is to attend a Live, online Webinar. Great Lakes sponsors 4-5 Live Perio Protect Webinars each year. We also sponsor Perio Protect Seminars.
• Express 60-minute Webinar (no CE Credits)
• Express 90-minute Webinar (1 CE Credit)
• Standard 3-hour Webinar (3 CE Credits)
• 4-Hour Seminar (4 CE Credits)
For more information about Perio Protect or upcoming Great Lakes sponsored Webinars,
Contact Doug Willison at 1.866.781.5074
(8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m., M-F, EST), or
View the 2017 Perio Protect Schedule
Perio Protect® Tray Rx
Perio Protect Flier
Introduction to Perio Protect Brochure