Products Warranty Program
Great Lakes' warranty covers new equipment for one year against manufacturers' defects.* We also guarantee used equipment for six months and repaired equipment for 90 days. This warranty includes parts and labor at no charge. Great Lakes does not warrant equipment that has been misused, abused, or damaged by fire, water, or dropping.
The Biostar® has a five-year warranty and the MiniSTAR®, a one-year warranty, that covers all parts and service, provided Great Lakes pellets are exclusively used.
A five-year Extended Warranty is also available for the Biostar and MiniSTAR S. The Extended Warranty must be purchased prior to the expiration of the original warranty.
If you need to return a product, please follow these instructions:
- Authorization must be obtained for all returns by calling Great Lakes.
- Items must be returned within 30 days upon receipt by customer. Items returned must be unused and
in resalable condition. Hazardous items are physically nonreturnable. We reserve the right to refuse
credit on any item returned after 30 days.
- Returns after 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking charge unless the item is damaged in shipping or shipped in error.
- Custom made products, videos, DVDs, and books, or those ordered by special request (not stocked by Great Lakes) are nonreturnable.
- All products must be returned prepaid and insured at full invoice value.