An Overview of Sleep Medicine - DVD (Set of 2) / by Dr Jonathan A. Parker
Item #: 270-038
Running Time: 22min.An animated video written and narrated by Jonathan A. Parker, DDS, an internationally known lecturer on the topic of Dental Sleep Medicine. This entertaining and informative video provides professionals, patients and staff with a concise overview of sleep, including the importance of, challenges to, and the potential effects of insufficient or inadequate sleep. It clearly explains the effects of obstructive sleep apnea on health and quality of life. Topics include:
- Prevalence of sleep problems in our society
- Normal and abnormal sleep
- Sleep and the day/night cycle
- A review of sleep disorders
- Effect of obstructive sleep apnea on health and quality of life
The second supplemental DVD takes the main topics of the full video and separates them into three segments that can be conveniently presented independently:
- Video 1: The Rhythm of Normal Sleep
- Video 2: A Review of Sleep Disorders
- Video 3: The Health Consequences of Sleep Apnea
The following video excerpts are representative of Dr. Jonathan Parker's methods of engaging audiences and improving the learning experience.
Click on the links below to view
- The dis-ease of out of balance sleep cycles
- Sleep Cycles
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Poor sleep may lead to poor health
This item is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Product SpecificationsWeight: 0.350 lbs.